While you may be careful with how you handle your data, mistakes and accidents do occur. You could end up losing important data via a virus attack, accidental deletion (say, by your kid or a work colleague), hard drive failure, etc. These are unplanned data loss situations which could mess up a whole project. To deal with the unexpected data loss situations, it is important that you know where you can get data recovery software free download. Read through this article to learn where you can get the best data recovery tools.
The best data recovery software free download making it possible for you to recover all your data is AnyRecover. This tool is extremely easy to use. By following the simple instructions, you should be able to recover the data you lost via OS crash/reinstallation, accidental formatting, deletion, damaged hard drive, emptied recycle bin, and other data loss situations. No matter what type of files you lost, you can recover them just in a few minutes.
1,000,000 + Downloads
AnyRecover is both quick and easy to use, Its unique algorithm allows you to recover unlimited amounts of data.
AnyRecover supports more than 1000 file types, including all your documents, emails, pictures, videos, audios, powerpoint presentations, archives, etc.
You can use AnyRecover with all storage devices, such as hard drives, external drives, SD cards, USB drives, etc.
You can preview your lost data for free and try it before the purchase.
Step 1: Download and run AnyRecover, select “Deleted Files Recovery”.
Step 2: Select the location you wish to recover your data and tap “Next”.
Step 3: Select the file types you wish to recover and then click “Scan”.
Step 4: After the scanning, preview the files and select the important ones. Tap “Recover” to get the files back.
Powered by more than 1 data recovery algorithms, Disk Drill is capable of reading FAT32, NTFS, HFS+, EXT, and other file formats. The tool supports the majority of storage devices. After installing Disk Drill on your computer, the tool will allow you to recover the first 500 MB of data for free.
The tool supports pausing and resuming scans at any time. This gives you flexibility, especially when you are dealing with time-consuming scans.
1. The tool may not support all file formats.
2. The data recovery scans are generally slow.
3. The tool’s user interface is not as impressive as that of AnyRecover.
If you have accidentally deleted an important file on your Windows PC, Recuva could be an ideal solution. The tool offers solutions for other data loss situations, including computer crashes, emptied recycle bin, etc.
As long as you can connect the storage device to your computer, Recuva may help you recover your lost data from the device. The tool promises a deep scan capable of locating even the hard to find files.
1. If you lost your data on a Mac, you can’t use the tool. It works on Windows PCs only.
2. The user interface is not great – this could make Recuva hard to use.
3. The data recovery tool supports limited file formats.
The EaseUS Data Recovery is available for both Windows and MacOS users. The tool supports a wide range of data loss situations. This means that there is a high likelihood it could help you get back most of your data.
1. The non-free versions are very expensive, compared to AnyRecover.
2. The user-interface available on AnyRecover is much better, compared to EaseUS user interface.
3. The scanning process may take a while to complete.
4. The tool may not support all computer file formats.
Stellar data recovery makes it possible for you to recover your lost emails, files, and other types of data. The data recovery software free download can help you recover data from your PC, laptop, SSD, memory card, flash drives, and other storage devices.
1. If you are new to data recovery, some of the tool’s features may be complicated for you.
2. The paid versions are extremely expensive.
3. The tool does not indicate whether there is a possibility of data overwriting during recovery.
4. There is no guarantee of the number of file formats supported by Stellar Data Recovery.
By James Crawford , to Deleted Files Recovery
Posted on Jul 04, 2019 ( Updated: Jul 17, 2019 )