1. Publishes are not permitted to use the iFrames, toolbars, pop unders, pop ups and layer advertising content that would result in loading the promotional material of AnyRecover, on the computer of the user, without obtaining authorization. In addition, it is prohibited to use forced clicks, spyware or downloadable adware, which would result in earning unfair commissions. The traditional marketing methods that can generate sales are only allowed.
2. Before you sign up with the affiliate program, it is important for you to have a proper promotional plan. However, you will not be allowed to take part in the affiliate program if you maintain the product along with an annual or monthly fee.
3. Keywords such as AnyRecover, my phone, D-Back, D-Port and Umate etc. are not being permitted to be used in your domain.
4. You are not permitted to sell any AnyRecover products on online marketplaces or auction sites such as Amazon and eBay.
1. The publishers are not permitted to sell any of the discontinued products in our lineup. The associate publishers will have to take responsibility for liabilities that would result from this.
2. You are not allowed to change the name of any AnyRecover product and provide it to another website. You cannot provide them without changing the name as well.
3. As a publisher, you should never exaggerate the functionalities that are provided to the users through AnyRecover products.
4. As a publisher, you should never exaggerate the functionalities that are provided to the users through AnyRecover products.
5. The publishers are not allowed to copy or imitate any video, photo or content that is taken from the official AnyRecover website and use in a third party affiliate website. If AnyRecover notices such a violation, you would be notified and required changes should be done in 48 hours. If you need any materials for promotions, you may contact us.
6. The publishers are not allowed to bid on brands and trademarks of AnyRecover. In addition, variations or misspellings of the brand should not be used. Please don’t use terms and symbols such as "™", "®", "©" or "official", when you create a link to the affiliate URL.
Other useful notices
1. All rights are reserved by the AnyRecover Software Co. Ltd. By joining the affiliate program, you make sure that you have gone through the terms and conditions and agree with them.
2. AnyRecover has the sole right to remove any affiliate publisher or withhold commission payouts by not meeting the guidelines.