Well, if you are suffering from the situation of data loss then you must try to find out a better solution which can help you to recover your important data with ease. AnyRecover is saying that everything is recoverable which means this can be a perfect option to choose which can help you to recover any type of lost data from any device easily. (Windows 11 supported)
1,000,000 + Downloads
AnyRecover supports to recover more than 1000 file formats, including unsaved or lost documents, images, videos, etc.
It can restore data from various storage devices, PC hard drive, external disks, SD card, USB drive, etc.
It saved your data in all data lost situations, like deletion, formatting, virus attack, OS crash, lost partition, and more.
You can test the tool for free with its trial version and an easy to use interface can make it possible to get your important back in minutes.
Here are the simple steps to use AnyRecover:
Step 1: Start the program and choose the required mode of the application to start the process.
Step 2: Set the location from where you have to recover the lost data.
Step 3: Choose the file type and click “Scan” to start scanning.
Step 4: After the scan will be completed, double click the required files to preview and click “Recover”. Set your required location to restore the files.
Well, there can be various problems which can cause hard drive failure. Some of the most common reasons are given below:
1. A firmware or manufacturer fault can cause hard drive failure.
2. Excess heat an also crash your hard drive.
3. It saved your data in all data lost situations, like deletion, formatting, virus attack, OS crash, lost partition, and more.
4. Any electronic failure can be one of the most common reasons for hard drive failure.
5. If you are going to store any corrupted file unknowingly, this can also cause the failure of your hard drive.
Well, there are always some precautions which you can use to avoid the failure of your device or loss of your data in an effective way. Have a look at the followings to get a better idea.
1. Always keep a backup of your data which can help you to get your worthy data back in case of any problem.
2. Keep your antivirus application updated to avoid any loss.
3. Never download files or application from unauthorized resources.
4. Always scan the device which you are going to attach with your PC.
5. Always use a proper way to turn your PC off never be so quick in shutting it down.
Well, all of us knew the fact that our devices are precious to us not because we have paid much amount to buy these but also because these contain plenty of our data and information saved. However, it is not a guaranty that the devices are always going to work properly and will never be lost their content. So, it is highly important to put your hands on AnyRecover application to avoid any problematic situation with ease.
By James Crawford , to Hard Drive Recovery
Updated: Apr 14, 2022