Data loss is one of the major issues that Windows 10 users face. You could delete a file thinking that it is useless, only to realize that it is useful later. Someone, including your kids or a workmate, could format one of your hard drive partitions by mistake.
As long as you take the necessary file recovery steps as soon as possible, Windows 10 file recovery is possible. In this article, we will show you the various solutions you can use after losing data on Windows 10.
Realizing that your important files have disappeared can be frustrating. To eliminate stress and frustration, you would want to use a file recovery method on Windows 10 that will offer results with the least effort. AnyRecover makes file recovery on PCs running Windows 10 as easy as 1-2-3. The data recovery tool features a unique recovery algorithm. The algorithm allows you to recover unlimited data.
1,000,000 + Downloads
The file recovery tool for Windows 10 supports 1000 file types, including audio files, archives, videos, documents, emails, etc.
It works on all storage devices besides Windows hard drive, including smartphones, camcorders, memory cards, flash drives, external hard drives, digital cameras, etc.
AnyRecover is 100% safe. The tool does not overwrite any of your files during recovery.
You get to preview your lost files for free. If you do not find the data you are looking for, you won’t pay.
How to recover files on Windows 10 Using AnyRecover
Step 1: After launching AnyRecover on your Windows 10 PC, select “Deleted Files Recovery”.
Step 2: Select the location where you lost your data and then tap “Next”.
Step 3: Choose the file type you would like to recover and then click “Scan”.
Step 4: After the scan, your lost files should be displayed. Preview and select the files you would like to recover. To get the files back, tap “Recover”.
1. Go to Desktop and launch the Recycle Bin folder.
2. Look for the lost files in the Recycle Bin.
3. If you find the files, select them. Next, Right-click on the files and then choose Restore. Your file will be restored to the folder where you had deleted it.
1. Open This PC and then navigate to the location where you had stored the lost file.
2. Right-click the folder that had your lost file and then select the Restore previous versions option. If the file or folder was at the top level of the drive, for example, D:\, you will need to right-click the drive and then choose Restore previous versions.
1. On your PC, open the folder that had the lost file. Note the file path.
2. In the Windows 10 Search bar, type File History. Select File History from the results.
3. Within the File History, search for the path to the folder in which you lost your file. You should see the files available. Select the file you wish to restore and then click the Restore button.
1. Open the Backup and Restore. To do this, select the Start button > Control Panel > System and Maintenance > Backup and Restore.
2. After selecting Restore my files, follow the steps which appear on the Wizard.
Note: To perform file recovery Windows 10 via a backup, you should ensure that the drive or media where your backup is saved is available.
When using the right Windows 10 file recovery method, recovering your files should be easy. When compared to the other methods described above, AnyRecover offers the best results. As long as your lost files are not overwritten, AnyRecover will help you get 100% of the lost files back. AnyRecover recovers all types of files. The tool will recover the files irrespective of how you lost them. You can use the free trial version to preview the lost files. If you cannot locate the lost files, you won’t pay for AnyRecover.
By James Crawford , to Deleted Files Recovery
Posted on Jun 26, 2019 ( Updated: Jun 26, 2019 )